About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Black Sea Cruises - A popular choice


Over the last month I have had received alot of enquiries for cruises visiting the Black Sea.

Now most of the passengers I have spoken to have visited most Med ports and are looking for
something just a little different without them having to jump on an airplane to take them out of
Europe.

I was surprised when checking around how popular some of these cruises are and one of
my clients who wanted a single cabin on a Fred Olsen cruise to the Black Sea at the end of September, there are no single cabins left so we were left with no choice but to put him on a Waitlist as he didnt want to pay double the price for a double for sole occupancy.

Cunard Cruises are offering a fly cruise to the Black Sea starting from Venice on the 30th September which ha a lovely itinerary visiting Istanbul/Yalta/Odessa and Nessabur as well as Olympia/Mykonos and Santorina, this cruise finishes at Piraeus.

P&O cruises also this year have a 24 night cruise from Southampton on the Azura on the 18th September,
again this has an interesting itinerary calling at Lisbon/Malta/Rhodes/Yalta/Odessa 2 full days in Istanbul before returning back to Southampton via Kusadasi/Piraeus and Palma.


So for all you out there looking for something just a little different it is worth having a look at what is on offer to tempt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment