About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

A Cruise for Ex-pats living in France




We have many clients who book with us who have now moved abroad and are enjoying
life in France, but of course for them to get a cruise is not always easy as they have to
either drive back to the UK or fly to the UK or fly to a Med Port to catch their cruise.
As many provincial airports in France do not offer services to many destinations all of this can be
a bit of a hassle for them.

For those who just fancy a short cruise then the MSC Opera is calling into La Rochelle during July and August so if you dont want to travel too far and you live mid/north/western France it is not too far to
travel to join the ship there.

Now from la Rochelle the cruise will take you to Southampton/Ijmunden/St Peters Port/La Coruna and then Bilbao before returning back to La Rochelle.
I know this is only a short cruise but ideal if you want a reasonable break away.
Fabulous Prices too as for example for the 8th July inside cabins start at just £549 per person based on 2 sharing.

So for something a little different then why not give me a call,

No comments:

Post a Comment